Without trees, the world cannot survive because they are a vital part of the whole ecosystem. From giving us oxygen to breathe, trees make sure that the water cycle happens to give us rain and water, remove harmful carbon dioxide from air, and provide all beings with food to eat. Apart from these important natural functions, trees also give us shade and beautify the environment. We feel that we are in a calm, serene natural beauty when we are surrounded by trees. Now, you are going to see some trees that you will think are too beautiful to be real. Honestly, they look like they are from a fantasy movie.
Sometimes it’s the giant height. Sometimes it’s the enormous trunk. Some it the crown shapes. Sometimes it’s just the purely magical beauty that will have your eyes glued to them!
Here you go!
1. Baobab Alley, Morondava, Madagascar
2. Dragon Tree
Also known as the Dracaena draco, the Canary Islands dragon tree or drago.
3. African Baobab, Socotra Island, Yemen
4. Sequoia, Sequioa National Park, California
5. Crooked Forest; West Pomerania, Poland
6. Adenium socotranum, Socotra Island, Yemen
7. Rainbow eucalyptus (Eucalyptus deglupta)
Also known as the Mindanao gum or rainbow gum.
8. Dracaena cinnabari
Also known as the Socotra dragon tree or dragon blood tree.
9. “The President”, Sierra Nevada, California
It used 126 Frames to take this one photo. This 3,200 year old tree is 247 feet tall, with 2 billion leaves.
10. “The Basket Tree”, Gilroy Gardens
Image Source: SoulSoothing